For those engaged hot melt adhesive film in the composi […]
For those engaged hot melt adhesive film in the composite industry and the adhesives industry, hot-melt omentum, a hot adhesive, should not be unfamiliar. It may also be confused with hot-melt adhesive film, but if you don't know that there is an adhesive such as hot-melt omentum, it is really a bit too much. Compared with traditional glue, hot-melt omentum has great advantages, and these advantages are also important reasons why it is so popular.
Compared with traditional adhesives, the advantages of hot-melt omentum can be summarized as follows:
1. Hot-melt omentum is more environmentally friendly than traditional adhesives, does not produce an irritating odor, and does not need to worry about affecting people's health;
2. The thickness of the hot-melt omentum is relatively uniform, and there is basically no need to worry about uneven thickness when using it;
3. The effect of bonding the finished product is good, and it will not be prone to mildew after bonding with traditional glue;
4. The compound efficiency of using hot-melt omentum is higher than that of using liquid glue;
5. The bonding strength of the hot-melt omentum is high and the durability is better;
6. It can be cut to size for practical application, which is convenient for automatic application;
7. A wide range of bonding applications, the corresponding hot-melt omentum can be selected according to different application scenarios and materials.
The materials of hot-melt omentum used in the routine are mainly four types: pa, eva, pes, and tpu (the hot-melt omentum for special materials is not discussed in this article). These four types of hot-melt omentum can be derived from hundreds of types of hot-melt omentum according to different melting points and gram weights. From this perspective, there are many types of hot-melt omentum. Variety means wide applicability, but for users, it will be troubled by selection. How to choose the right hot melt omentum? In fact, we can consider the following aspects:
1. First determine whether to use hot-melt omentum or hot-melt adhesive film. For example, if you need secondary compound molding, you usually choose hot-melt adhesive film; if you only need one compound process, you can consider using hot-melt omentum although this judgment method is not 100% accurate, it can still be used for reference;
2. Determine the type of hot melt omentum material selected according to the type of bonding material. This is a certain difficulty, you need to be able to clearly understand the characteristics of different materials of hot-melt omentum. Different materials of hot-melt omentum are different in certain characteristics, for example, metal materials are more suitable for hot-melt omentum of pes material.
3. About the choice of the thickness of the hot-melt omentum After determining the type of material, you need to determine what thickness of hot melt omentum to use. The choice of thickness should just follow the appropriate, to know that the hot melt omentum is not as thick as possible, nor as thin as possible!
4. Wide width and length. As a purchaser, when consulting hot-melt reticulation film, they always ask if there is a wide-width hot-melt omentum? In fact, the width and length of the hot-melt omentum do not need to worry too much. As manufacturers usually, the width is divided according to the actual production needs.
For the selection of conventional types of hot-melt omentum, you can basically refer to the above points for selection. The selection of hot-melt omentum used for special materials needs to be considered according to specific circumstances.