advantage: 1. Lightweight: Polypropylene resin is used […]
1. Lightweight: Polypropylene resin is used as the main raw material for production, with a specific gravity of only 0.9, which is only three-fifths of cotton. It is fluffy and feels good.
2. Soft: It is composed of fine fibers (2-3D) and is formed by light-point hot-melt bonding. The finished product is moderately soft and comfortable.
Polypropylene non-woven fabric
Polypropylene non-woven fabric
3. Water-repellent and breathable: Polypropylene slices do not absorb water, have zero moisture content, and have good water-repellent properties. They are made of 100% fiber and are porous and air-permeable. It is easy to keep the cloth dry and easy to wash.
4. It can purify the air and use the advantages of small holes to keep bacteria and viruses out.
5. Non-toxic and non-irritating: The product is produced with FDA food-grade raw materials, does not contain other chemical components, has stable performance, is non-toxic, non-odor, and does not irritate the skin.
6. Antibacterial and anti-chemical agents: Polypropylene is a chemically blunt substance, not moth-eaten, and can isolate the corrosion of bacteria and insects in the liquid; antibacterial, alkali corrosion, and the strength of the finished product will not be affected by erosion.
7. Antibacterial. The product is water-repellent, not moldy, and can isolate the bacteria and insects in the liquid from erosion, and is not moldy.
8. Good physical properties. It is made of polypropylene spun yarn and directly spread into a net and thermally bonded. The strength of the product is better than that of ordinary staple fiber products.
9. In terms of environmental protection, the raw material of most of the non-woven fabrics used is polypropylene, while the raw material of plastic bags is polyethylene. Although the names of the two substances are similar, their chemical structures are far apart. The chemical molecular structure of polyethylene is very stable and extremely difficult to degrade, so it takes 300 years for plastic bags to be decomposed; while the chemical structure of polypropylene is not strong, the molecular chain can easily be broken, which can be effectively degraded , And enter the next environmental cycle in a non-toxic form, a non-woven shopping bag can be completely decomposed within 90 days. Moreover, the non-woven shopping bag can be reused more than 10 times, and the pollution degree to the environment after being discarded is only 10% of that of the plastic bag.
1. Compared with woven cloth, the strength and durability are poor.
2. It cannot be cleaned like other fabrics.
3. The fibers are arranged in a certain direction, so it is easy to split from the right angle direction and so on. Therefore, the improvement of the production method mainly focuses on the improvement of preventing splitting.
Pinghu Zhanpeng Hot Melt Adhesive Web & Film Co., Ltd. was founded in 2000, located in Pinghu, Zhejiang Province, China. From Shanghai to our Company only takes 25 minutes by high-speed railway.The company professionally research and produce various kinds of hot melt adhesive materials, including EVA、PA、PO、PES、PU、HDPE apertured films, PE film for the wrinkle-free shirt, hemming web, hot melt net with/without backing paper, and other hot melt adhesive related materials. And Thermoplastic adhesive film and seam sealing tapes for apparel, textile, automotive and the craft and hobby markets, garment linings, vehicle interior decorations, shoe materials, furniture, filtration, medical treatments, construction materials, and other fields. Besides, we are experienced in exporting our products to worldwide.